If you’d like to read more about the novel after listening to us discuss it—what do I mean “if”? Of course you will—Barbara is working on a piece about it which I’ll try to remember to link it here when it’s published. In the meantime, there’s a fine overview by Jia Tolentino here.
- New essay for HEDGEHOG: “What Is It Like To Be a Man”
- New piece on Michelle Dean’s SHARP
- New piece on Curtis Dawkins, THE GREYBAR HOTEL, prison writing …
- New piece on INFINITY WAR
- Preorder RED STATE BLUES!
- Guest Post at John Warner’s IHE Blog
- New piece at HEDGEHOG REVIEW; and a plea on behalf of an old building
- New piece on Emmanuel Carrere’s THE KINGDOM
- On Coates, Cultural Capital, and Remotism
- New review at CHRISTIAN CENTURY