I disburden myself of an opinion about David Foster Wallace’s The Pale King over here.
- Appearance on CULTURALLY DETERMINED
- New piece for THE OUTLINE on religion and certainty
- New essay for HEDGEHOG: “What Is It Like To Be a Man”
- New piece on Michelle Dean’s SHARP
- New piece on Curtis Dawkins, THE GREYBAR HOTEL, prison writing …
- New piece on INFINITY WAR
- Preorder RED STATE BLUES!
- Guest Post at John Warner’s IHE Blog
- New piece at HEDGEHOG REVIEW; and a plea on behalf of an old building
- New piece on Emmanuel Carrere’s THE KINGDOM